Friday 22 May 2009

Bloody Work

This my new job, it's series of historical style comic strips for a company who are new to graphic novels. I'm writing and drawing these. There will be a series of different topics aimed at kids, but hopefully they'll have a bit of emotional and graphic punch. This is like the flipside to the Horrible Histories approach - HH set out to make you laugh this will (hopefully) make your hair stand on end and your eyes pop out. 


This first strip (Caesar in case you hadn't guessed) has ended up sandwiched between two Doctor Who strips I'm drawing (although I have a little help on one of those - more on that later) and I still have a children's book to illustrate, a Horrible Histories cover to colour and two stud walls to put up, so I better be getting on.

No comments:

 
Site Meter